Export as csv?

Installation and Usage Support
mituc
VersaTuner guru

Re: Export as csv?

Post by mituc »

Nope... nothing changed... you're just blind.
Post a screen shot of the screen after you opened a log and we will highlight the button you need to press.
2008 Cosmic Blue Mazda 3MPS
Built engine + WMI + GTX3071 gen2, ~509BHP @34PSI
2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7
Stock engine and exhaust (YES!!), JBR3" + GTX2867 gen2 + Autotech HPFP, self-tuned to 330-ish BHP
Dolfius

Post by Dolfius »

The logs are a bit of a mess, I know. Working on all of that. Just need to be able to view them in a spreadsheet. ImageImage

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Ugnius @ VersaTune
Lead developer

Post by Ugnius @ VersaTune »

To export as CSV you need to click the button with 1,2,3,4... written on it below the graph. There's a bug in the program that the button will not be visible if you open the log by double-clicking a file on the desktop. Please open the Logs tab and then click the button "Open..." or "Import..." to load the log. The button will be visible if you open a log that way.
Dolfius

Post by Dolfius »

Ahh! Got it working, thank you Ugnius. I quite like that they have dates (and time stamps? ) automatically saved.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk
DJJUT

Post by DJJUT »

Dolfius wrote:Thought I'd necro this thread instead of starting a new one. Very recently became a VT convert. I can't seem to see/find how to export or open log files in CSV format.

Did something change over the years and updates, or am I just really that blind? Any help would be appreciated.
If you open the log you want to convert in the VT log viewer it will show a graph like display...... below this display is a a toolbar and on that toolbar is a button with a 1,2,3,4 displayed on it - clicking on this button will the allow you to save the log ion csv format (pic attached :-) )
Attachments
csv.PNG
csv.PNG (453.73 KiB) Viewed 9720 times
440whp MPS6, GTX3582 & meth injection! :burnrubber
Dolfius

Post by Dolfius »

DJJUT wrote:
Dolfius wrote:Thought I'd necro this thread instead of starting a new one. Very recently became a VT convert. I can't seem to see/find how to export or open log files in CSV format.

Did something change over the years and updates, or am I just really that blind? Any help would be appreciated.
If you open the log you want to convert in the VT log viewer it will show a graph like display...... below this display is a a toolbar and on that toolbar is a button with a 1,2,3,4 displayed on it - clicking on this button will the allow you to save the log ion csv format (pic attached :-) )
Yup got it working bud, thanks. See post before yoursImage

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk