just getting started..

Installation and Usage Support
Mrbenmps

just getting started..

Post by Mrbenmps »

As above im just getting started with vt, gone to put it on the car (6mps) for the first time and i get the message "your vehicle is incompatible with the current version of VersaTuner"

any ideas guys?

is it the new 1.8.5 version?

cheers in advance guys, ben.
mituc
VersaTuner guru

Re: just getting started..

Post by mituc »

You will have to contact the versatuner sales, the Versatuner installation kit you've got was not licensed for your car's VIN number (or not even car model, maybe it's for a 3MPS).
2008 Cosmic Blue Mazda 3MPS
Built engine + WMI + GTX3071 gen2, ~550BHP @35PSI
2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7
Stock engine and exhaust (YES!!), JBR3" + GTX2867 gen2 + Autotech HPFP, self-tuned to 330-ish BHP
Mrbenmps

Post by Mrbenmps »

Ye all sorted thanks to ignius there was one number wrong in the VIN :banghead silly me

however ive now got it installed in the car but on the new license file he sent i cant seem to get any base tunes up, i dont think its my stupidity is there anyway to upload the base maps all i want is the high octane one..

im in the uk standard apart from corksport intake and tip

cheers guys
mituc
VersaTuner guru

Post by mituc »

When you start the versatuner application by default it goes to the "Home" tab. Click on the "Tunes" tab tu get to the tunes. Make sure you have a working internet connection when you do that, because the OTS (off the shelf) tunes are on-line unless you download them locally (by clicking the arrows and then choosing "Download to My Tunes").
2008 Cosmic Blue Mazda 3MPS
Built engine + WMI + GTX3071 gen2, ~550BHP @35PSI
2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7
Stock engine and exhaust (YES!!), JBR3" + GTX2867 gen2 + Autotech HPFP, self-tuned to 330-ish BHP