VersaTuner 1.8.5 Released

Global Forum and VersaTune company related announcements.
mituc
VersaTuner guru

Re: VersaTuner 1.8.5 Released

Post by mituc »

I don't have this problem. Maybe the new version takes some locale settings into consideration, or changed the file format from Coma separated values to Column or Tab separated values.
Post somewhere one of those scrambled logs you have.
2008 Cosmic Blue Mazda 3MPS
Built engine + WMI + GTX3071 gen2, ~509BHP @34PSI
2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7
Stock engine and exhaust (YES!!), JBR3" + GTX2867 gen2 + Autotech HPFP, self-tuned to 330-ish BHP
crashdan

Post by crashdan »

Kevin wrote:Also, i have an issue when exporting to csv. Dont know if its VT related but each option i choose when exporting does not export correctly. All data is in one column in Excel a d I have to use Text2Columns to read the data. This happend when i installed the new version
Smackin a GTI while on my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine works.. When exporting AND the save as window appears it saves as Standard Comma separated...
Select drop down
Save as type: Microsoft Excel compatible

that should work
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Ive tried all the options. Im an IT Server Admin so i know my way around a pc. Just found it strange as it only started after the updated VT install

Smackin a GTI while on my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tuned with Image by Image
Ugnius @ VersaTune
Lead developer

Post by Ugnius @ VersaTune »

This part hasn't been changed in the latest version.
The behavior depends on your regional settings:
1. If the decimal separator is ".", it will use a comma (",") to separate values.
2. If the decimal separator is ",", it will use a semicolon (";") to separate values.

This is what Excel expects when you give it a CSV file. Which version of Excel are you using? And what is the decimal separator in your regional settings?
N3RDPWR

Post by N3RDPWR »

I have an issue with 1.8.5 and logging.

If I was to do logging for a short time there is no issue.
However if I was to log for a long period of time it would crash and close the problem. Memory leak maybe?

I've had to revert back to 1.7 in the mean time.
'07 Speed3
CP Custom Forged Pistons, Pauter Forged Rods, ATP GT3071R, CP-E 3" Full Exhaust, ATP FMIC, mrlilguy CDFP, Spec Stage 2+ Clutch, Fidanza Lightened Flywheel, Custom Injen SRI (Chopped)