EGR code

Post your feature requests here.
meicalnissyen

EGR code

Post by meicalnissyen »

Pretty sure I have selected the correct option but I still have a CEL for EGR delete

I'm not physically blocked, just unplugged, same effect

How do I kill a persistent code in VT ???

@Steve@versatuner;
ZachS.

Re: EGR code

Post by ZachS. »

I had the same problem. You have to actually open the code list and disable a few codes.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Ugnius @ VersaTune
Lead developer

Post by Ugnius @ VersaTune »

What code are you getting? We will add it to the list of codes that are automatically disabled when you mark the EGR checkbox.
meicalnissyen

Post by meicalnissyen »

ZachS. wrote:I had the same problem. You have to actually open the code list and disable a few codes.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Ah, right on.

how do I do that?

And THANKS for the reply.
Ugnius @ VersaTune
Lead developer

Post by Ugnius @ VersaTune »

When VersaTuner starts up, click on "Settings", then "Edit Tune Customizer Profile".
Select the "Disabling DTCs" tab at the top of the window and click "Advanced...".
You will get a list of all DTCs that can be disabled. Mark the ones that you are getting (related to EGR). Then flash any tune to your car.

Please post the list of DTCs that you are getting in spite of the checkbox "Removed exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) tubing" being checked.
karspa

Post by karspa »

Please post the list of DTCs that you are getting in spite of the checkbox "Removed exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) tubing" being checked.
I got P403 Control Circuit code and check engine light right. Just manually checked P403 and re-flashed even though I had already ticked "Removed exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) tubing".