new powerflow and forged valve

Post your feature requests here.
MARCO

new powerflow and forged valve

Post by MARCO »

hello everyone I bought my 6 mps and previous owner said it had new maf sensor corksport air intake manifold and dowpipe and fuel injectors seals if am correct and he said was tuned with versatune by a guy called Justin here in uk … now I installed a forged bov and am planning on finnish the exhaust system with a powerflow but I never use the versatune before he gave me cable tablet and the license is alredy on my name so I need some help :cry I had a look at it but its Chinese to me never dealt with car software tbh
mituc
VersaTuner guru

Re: new powerflow and forged valve

Post by mituc »

Corksport makes a MAP sensor, not MAF. So you will have to put the MAP sensor calibration in your tune prior to flashing it.
Because you have an aftermarket intake you will also need a MAF calibration.

Since the car was tuned with versatuner you should ask the previous owner to also give you the tune you currently have on the car.
However, because the tune already addresses the downpipe, whatever you to post-cat is not something you really need to touch the tune for. Same for the Forge valve.
2008 Cosmic Blue Mazda 3MPS
Built engine + WMI + GTX3071 gen2, ~509BHP @34PSI
2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7
Stock engine and exhaust (YES!!), JBR3" + GTX2867 gen2 + Autotech HPFP, self-tuned to 330-ish BHP