No access to dashboard when VT is not connected to the car

Post your feature requests here.
mituc
VersaTuner guru

No access to dashboard when VT is not connected to the car

Post by mituc »

Since a few versions ago the Dashboard is not active any more when the Versatuner is not connected to the ECU. This is annoying because we can't work on logging presets, configure alarms, calibrations and so on until we get on the side of the road. Unless there is a significant constraint in making the dashboard active again even when VT is offline it may come in handy to have it back :)
2008 Cosmic Blue Mazda 3MPS
Built engine + WMI + GTX3071 gen2, ~509BHP @34PSI
2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7
Stock engine and exhaust (YES!!), JBR3" + GTX2867 gen2 + Autotech HPFP, self-tuned to 330-ish BHP
Ugnius @ VersaTune
Lead developer

Re: No access to dashboard when VT is not connected to the car

Post by Ugnius @ VersaTune »

This feature has often been requested by tuners, we will try to add it in one of the next versions. Thank you for the feedback.
mituc
VersaTuner guru

Re: No access to dashboard when VT is not connected to the car

Post by mituc »

This was fixed and works beautifuly. I can switch between both my cars and most of the custom settings and alerts are bespoke to that car profile. Because my 3MPS and CX7 have totally different modifications I need to have MAP sensors calibrations as well as parameters alerts set differently.
2008 Cosmic Blue Mazda 3MPS
Built engine + WMI + GTX3071 gen2, ~509BHP @34PSI
2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7
Stock engine and exhaust (YES!!), JBR3" + GTX2867 gen2 + Autotech HPFP, self-tuned to 330-ish BHP