power less than stock after flash...

Discussion of tuning specific to MAZDASPEED3/MAZDASPEED Axela/Mazda 3 MPS vehicles
skiptownmcat

Re: power less than stock after flash...

Post by skiptownmcat »

Good to hear, you're on the right track.
Tuned with Image by Image

Su tmic/corksport intake/kmd internals/grimmspeed ebcs/jbr ssp/forge bpv/3" custom tbe
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Thanks for everyone trying to help me sort my problem out. Mazda Owners FTW!!!
kevstewart

Post by kevstewart »

Kevin wrote:My wife's the best, when theres a GTI on the road she's like theres an easy target love. take him down...lol. She wants a tuned Corsa Opc... She loves it when I race, i can go 250 km/h and she'll just be giggling and laughing
Where did you find her?? :beertoast
BNR stage1, 3" Downpipe w/200 cell, Autotech HPFP, Cpe TMIC, Cpe 3" SRI, HTP 3" tip, Amsoil filter w/Prefilter, GoFastBits BOV, Grimmspeed interrupt, NGK iridium IX, Snow Stage 2 meth w/Aquamist parts, Sure Juggernaught, Cpe diff brace.
skiptownmcat

Post by skiptownmcat »

kevstewart wrote:
Kevin wrote:My wife's the best, when theres a GTI on the road she's like theres an easy target love. take him down...lol. She wants a tuned Corsa Opc... She loves it when I race, i can go 250 km/h and she'll just be giggling and laughing
Where did you find her?? :beertoast
I know, a tuned corsa opc?? Give her a shake!!

Su tmic/corksport intake/kmd internals/grimmspeed ebcs/jbr ssp/forge bpv/3" custom tbe
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Gym...lol... She said a mazda 2 mps...but its not out yet so...corsa opc was second choice... :)