Versatuner lite

Discussion of tuning specific to MAZDASPEED3/MAZDASPEED Axela/Mazda 3 MPS vehicles
rgurleyjr

Versatuner lite

Post by rgurleyjr »

I am considering the lite version as I don't have time to learn how to tune myself.

I have all of the boltons on my car. I l know Cobb is known for garbage ots tunes. I can't find any feedback on versatuner ots tunes.

I think I read that with lite, users can share tunes. If the available ots tunes are causing issues, can another user on here with Similar mods share his tune and versatuner lite allow me to install it? Or would I have to pay an authorized tuner to build a custom tune?
rgurleyjr

Re: Versatuner lite

Post by rgurleyjr »

After more research, I don't think this is possible. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
mituc
VersaTuner guru

Re: Versatuner lite

Post by mituc »

It says there "Flash tunes built by our professional tuning partners", so I guess they offer access to some kind of custom tuning network similar to the OTS tune repository, but tailored by the owner's car and corresponding to what he payd for the custom tune.
It's just a guess because it's not clear.
Ugnius, Steve, can you clarify?
2008 Cosmic Blue Mazda 3MPS
Built engine + WMI + GTX3071 gen2, ~509BHP @34PSI
2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7
Stock engine and exhaust (YES!!), JBR3" + GTX2867 gen2 + Autotech HPFP, self-tuned to 330-ish BHP