• Mazda 6 MPS • UK member

Discussion of tuning specific to MAZDASPEED6/MAZDASPEED Atenza/Mazda 6 MPS vehicles
skiptownmcat

Re: New uk member

Post by skiptownmcat »

BCS dc base in the boost menu and BCS dc load target correction in the load target menu
Tuned with Image by Image

Su tmic/corksport intake/kmd internals/grimmspeed ebcs/jbr ssp/forge bpv/3" custom tbe
Steve @ VersaTune
Lead tuner

Post by Steve @ VersaTune »

That's a good starting point. You'll need to adjust those tables for your specific mods.
skiptownmcat

Post by skiptownmcat »

I would also advise you do the maf cal ASAP, what afr you're targeting and what you're getting could be very different
Tuned with Image by Image

Su tmic/corksport intake/kmd internals/grimmspeed ebcs/jbr ssp/forge bpv/3" custom tbe
kevstewart

Post by kevstewart »

where can i post up some logs for you guys to have a look?
and how do i do it? i clicked share and it turned it into a file on my desktop.....
thanks
BNR stage1, 3" Downpipe w/200 cell, Autotech HPFP, Cpe TMIC, Cpe 3" SRI, HTP 3" tip, Amsoil filter w/Prefilter, GoFastBits BOV, Grimmspeed interrupt, NGK iridium IX, Snow Stage 2 meth w/Aquamist parts, Sure Juggernaught, Cpe diff brace.
Steve @ VersaTune
Lead tuner

Post that zip here.
kevstewart

Post by kevstewart »

i think i managed it:
Attachments
VersaTuner Logs.zip
maf log
(121.55 KiB) Downloaded 419 times
VersaTuner Logs general.zip
general performance log
(157.02 KiB) Downloaded 399 times
BNR stage1, 3" Downpipe w/200 cell, Autotech HPFP, Cpe TMIC, Cpe 3" SRI, HTP 3" tip, Amsoil filter w/Prefilter, GoFastBits BOV, Grimmspeed interrupt, NGK iridium IX, Snow Stage 2 meth w/Aquamist parts, Sure Juggernaught, Cpe diff brace.
kevstewart

Post by kevstewart »

skiptownmcat wrote:BCS dc base in the boost menu and BCS dc load target correction in the load target menu
I can see these tables, but how do I actually copy them and input these tables into my tune? Do I copy the whole table? I'm not going to do this untill maf set up and everything ok so no big rush.
laxplayermjd

Re: New uk member - Getting started

Post by laxplayermjd »

Its best to copy the whole tables for that. If its a 2D table(one line) you need to click the left most box then drag over to the end.It may be hard to see but it should highlight all those boxes. You can also click the left most table, the hold shift and click the last one.

Once you have them selected, right click and hit copy or copy to clipboard in the toolbar under the cable.

Go to new table, select left most box then right click paste or paste clipboard. Verify table values match.

For a 3D table, do the same, just select upper left table down to right corner.

Whichever box you click to paste it inputs the values down and right of that box. I think that all makes sense
Steve @ VersaTune
Lead tuner

Ctrl-Home = go to top leftmost cell

Ctrl-A = select all = select the entire table

Ctrl-C = Copy

Ctrl-V = Paste

If you don't want to keep two tune editor windows open, you can Copy and Paste into Excel. I have an Excel spreadsheet with some common table settings I use for quick access when building tunes. I store all my different MAF cals in an Excel sheet for instance.
laxplayermjd

Post by laxplayermjd »

or that^ haha. steve knows all these tricks