Putting two tunes together mps6

Discussion of tuning specific to MAZDASPEED6/MAZDASPEED Atenza/Mazda 6 MPS vehicles
KEEPITORIGINAL

Putting two tunes together mps6

Post by KEEPITORIGINAL »

I'm new to tuning, and I'm having a corksport turbo, Cobb tip and a Cobb ebcs installed. I was wording if I could take two tunes that are made and add the numbers from one tune to another. Then go some logging to adjust from there. The two tunes I put together was the versatune 91us with Cai/tip. Then added the grim speed boost controller to that tune in the BCS and absolute limits. I changed the specific gravity for 91 octane.
Any help would be great thanks.
mituc
VersaTuner guru

Re: Putting two tunes together mps6

Post by mituc »

You can do this efficiently in at least two ways:
1. the classic copy & paste for the interesting tables;
2. open one tune, in the top-left site of the window go to "Compare with" and choose the other tune. The sections which contain differences will he highlighted, and when you will open those sections you will see the tables that are different.Simply open a table, mark it all, right click and chose "Reset to default" which doesn't reset to the actual stock tune defaults but using the "defaults" read from the other tune you're comparing with.

Good luck!
2008 Cosmic Blue Mazda 3MPS
Built engine + WMI + GTX3071 gen2, ~509BHP @34PSI
2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7
Stock engine and exhaust (YES!!), JBR3" + GTX2867 gen2 + Autotech HPFP, self-tuned to 330-ish BHP
KEEPITORIGINAL

Post by KEEPITORIGINAL »

Ok I just opened both tunes in different windows and compared them and changed what I thought was necessary. I will sit down and fig out the way you just explained to see if I can figure it out. Thank you for the response.
Last edited by KEEPITORIGINAL on October 31st, 2016, 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KEEPITORIGINAL

Post by KEEPITORIGINAL »

Thanks a lot man that was so much easier Jesus a+ for that.
mituc
VersaTuner guru

Post by mituc »

The graph for what exactly?
2008 Cosmic Blue Mazda 3MPS
Built engine + WMI + GTX3071 gen2, ~509BHP @34PSI
2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7
Stock engine and exhaust (YES!!), JBR3" + GTX2867 gen2 + Autotech HPFP, self-tuned to 330-ish BHP