My tune so far...... comments please!

Discussion of tuning specific to MAZDASPEED6/MAZDASPEED Atenza/Mazda 6 MPS vehicles
manselainen

Re: My tune so far...... comments please!

Post by manselainen »

Thanks mituc, my friend!. Yeah, I'm not too worried about expected life of my K04... will probably let it spin until next year though. Have just bought wheels, tyres and DP so...
Tuned with Image by Image

3 MPS '07, BNR S3, ported IM, VTCS delete, test pipe, PTP HPFP internals, RMM
JUT

Post by JUT »

Lol, just caught up with this. There is NO issues with my MAF calibration and the logs I orginally posted were with a stock turbo. Since adding the BNR Stg2 and the DNP manifold I have enlisted the tuning abilities of Alex from Stratified. My initial results were that I can make 2.6 load until 5000rpm then tapering down to 2.1 load at redline with a peak boost of 20.5psi in 4th gear and flowing a max of 373g/s. Due to being on the limits of the stock MAP sensor my loads have been lowered slightly to 2.35 which I make at 19.5psi and flow around 352g/s.

I really find that my Corksport "Ramair" system helps to flow good amounts of air and results in making good power. I now have a 3bar MAP sensor to install so watch this space :biggrin
Last edited by JUT on May 10th, 2012, 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
2005 Mazda 6 MPS
BNR Stage 2 Turbo, DNP Manifold, CP-e Safe Seals, Corksport "RAMAIR" FMIC / Intake, 3" TBE, HPFP Internals, Forge BPV, EGR Delete, VTCS Delete, H&R Springs, Blistein B8 Dampers, Whiteline Rear ARB, Tuned with Image
mrQQ

Post by mrQQ »

these are great numbers and makes me want BNR!

does it spool much later than K04?
JUT

Post by JUT »

TBH I have not noticed any longer spool up time but this was probably helped by having the DNP exhaust manifold fitted at the same time as the BNR.
2005 Mazda 6 MPS
BNR Stage 2 Turbo, DNP Manifold, CP-e Safe Seals, Corksport "RAMAIR" FMIC / Intake, 3" TBE, HPFP Internals, Forge BPV, EGR Delete, VTCS Delete, H&R Springs, Blistein B8 Dampers, Whiteline Rear ARB, Tuned with Image