Hi all is there any tuts on the versatune?

Discussion of tuning specific to MAZDASPEED6/MAZDASPEED Atenza/Mazda 6 MPS vehicles
MPSpete

Re: Hi all is there any tuts on the versatune?

Post by MPSpete »

Zoom-Zoom-Boom :cry Just ordered the HPFP internal's £311 pound's but I suppose its piece of mind I will get them fitted this weekend if I get them in time. I'm already at a load of 1.87 the car does seem to be running ok, I did get 2kr though the other day while logging is it something I should be worried about I didn't feel or hear it though.
3" Catted DP 1x 200cell, Tip, Itv22, Mtech Discs, YellowStuff Pads, Autotech HPFP
kevstewart

Post by kevstewart »

Where did you order from?

Consistent knock which shows up at same rpms on at least a couple logs is when you should consider change to the tune...
Ignore all part throttle knock and very high rpm... I'll go find lex's guide to knock which is good
BNR stage1, 3" Downpipe w/200 cell, Autotech HPFP, Cpe TMIC, Cpe 3" SRI, HTP 3" tip, Amsoil filter w/Prefilter, GoFastBits BOV, Grimmspeed interrupt, NGK iridium IX, Snow Stage 2 meth w/Aquamist parts, Sure Juggernaught, Cpe diff brace.
kevstewart

Post by kevstewart »

BNR stage1, 3" Downpipe w/200 cell, Autotech HPFP, Cpe TMIC, Cpe 3" SRI, HTP 3" tip, Amsoil filter w/Prefilter, GoFastBits BOV, Grimmspeed interrupt, NGK iridium IX, Snow Stage 2 meth w/Aquamist parts, Sure Juggernaught, Cpe diff brace.
MPSpete

Post by MPSpete »

I bought the HPFP from Total MPS this morning, I haven't had the knock again I think I might not of let the fuel trims sort themselves out bit too eager, I'm only getting to 1.6 load so I need to work out why and I still need to cal my maf which is going to take me forever to put all those values in that sheet.
3" Catted DP 1x 200cell, Tip, Itv22, Mtech Discs, YellowStuff Pads, Autotech HPFP
kevstewart

Post by kevstewart »

Should of bought from edge - however at least you have them now :)
MPSpete

Post by MPSpete »

I was just a bit worried that I would not get them in time for my track day lol its going to get some serious foot to the floor racing my brothers kit car. How is your car running did it take you long to work out the versatune? must admit its been a bit harder than I thought it would be but I'm getting there :D
kevstewart

Post by kevstewart »

I gave up after the maf cal, my friend on Mazda mps forum tuned it for me, I send him logs, he sends me tunes... Awesome guy... Car is great, unreal improvement :)

Plenty guys willing to help if you struggle :thumbup