Megaspool - ignition cut?

Tuning discussion for all second generation Mazda 2.3 MZR DISI Turbo powered vehicles
Poachersun

Megaspool - ignition cut?

Post by Poachersun »

Hello!

I wonder if there is a posibility to have a megaspool option but with ignition cut instead (like a WOT box) I have a catless exhaust and it's something would only do for a short small period. more for the sound (like a car meet when they have a "sound off" haha)

Is this possible? :P

Also would love to have the Focus RS style exhaust popping on decel and gear changing, i might have a go at this on the timing / closed loop fuel cut and load tables.

Or i should really finish my tune properly with the timing...but the fun stuff first :P
mituc
VersaTuner guru

Re: Megaspool - ignition cut?

Post by mituc »

Megaspool works with ignition already. I take it you want crackles? :)
2008 Cosmic Blue Mazda 3MPS
Built engine + WMI + GTX3071 gen2, ~509BHP @34PSI
2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7
Stock engine and exhaust (YES!!), JBR3" + GTX2867 gen2 + Autotech HPFP, self-tuned to 330-ish BHP
Poachersun

Post by Poachersun »

Hello my friend! :)

Rumble / crackle on decel (but not the POP POP POP annoying type, a nice sort of in between grumble. It kind of does it if i play with the throttle around 2k-2500k on decel, so some slight tweaks should do it :)

Will attempt once i install my AEM wideband failsafe (should have done 3 months ago) in my exhaust and set it up, and fix my earthing issue on my Meth spray pump.
Poachersun

Post by Poachersun »

Looks like it's actually Fuel cut as well:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1076&p=6106&hilit=megaspool#p6106