Coming Soon!

Tuning discussion for all second generation Mazda 2.3 MZR DISI Turbo powered vehicles
Steve @ VersaTune
Lead tuner

Coming Soon!

Post by Steve @ VersaTune »

Gen2 love is coming soon.
:beertoast
k_kid

Re: Coming Soon!

Post by k_kid »

good stuff Steve,
MPS_Fan

AW: Coming Soon!

Post by MPS_Fan »

Wow.
Lets see who will be faster on market. Cobb AP or VT :)

Also will VT have Launch Control and FFS on Gen2?
MPS_Fan

Re: AW: Coming Soon!

Post by MPS_Fan »

Hello Steve,
Do yo think that support will be finished this year? Also will there be a function like cobb has to let the ecu work boost based not load based?
Steve @ VersaTune
Lead tuner

Post by Steve @ VersaTune »

Yes. I expect Gen2 support to be completed this year. LC/NLS may not be available at initial release, but it will be added shortly after at no charge.
We have not offered boost tuning in the past. With all of the software load limits removed, there is not really a technical need for boost tuning other than personal preference.
crashdan

Post by crashdan »

What do you mean by soon ? Couple days / weeks or months ? Cos i know alot of people who are looking for Gen 2 software.
mituc
VersaTuner guru

Post by mituc »

Come on guys, Cobb already has support for all MPS/Mazdaspeed platforms (except for CX7 2.3 DISI Turbo).
I may want to switch to gen2 at some point myself, I'm still debating the resale value with the dealer and the list of parts I need for the turbo transplant with their shop. Of course the tuning options made me delay the price negotiations with them :)
2008 Cosmic Blue Mazda 3MPS
Built engine + WMI + GTX3071 gen2, ~509BHP @34PSI
2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7
Stock engine and exhaust (YES!!), JBR3" + GTX2867 gen2 + Autotech HPFP, self-tuned to 330-ish BHP