Cannot load any of my logs

Discussion of tuning specific to MAZDASPEED3/MAZDASPEED Axela/Mazda 3 MPS vehicles
Bigmike7645

Cannot load any of my logs

Post by Bigmike7645 »

I posted in software support, but I'm getting really frustrated trying to figure this out and I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this or can point me in the right direction.
As of a few days ago, I can no longer load and view or delete any of my saved datalogs. I get 2 different SQLite errors, 1 when i try to load and the other when i try to delete. I assumed it was something with an automatic windows update that happened about the same time. I have since rebooted my laptop, done a system restore to an earlier date, uninstalled and reinstalled versatuner, and even gone into the sql code with the db browser application. The database is wrecked! I still have my tunes, and can edit, save, and flash them, but as far as logging, I can view the live data in dashboard and record new logs, but I cannot access them whatsoever.

Any thoughts?
mituc
VersaTuner guru

Re: Cannot load any of my logs

Post by mituc »

Do print screen with the error and either post it here or send it to the support email address.
2008 Cosmic Blue Mazda 3MPS
Built engine + WMI + GTX3071 gen2, ~509BHP @34PSI
2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7
Stock engine and exhaust (YES!!), JBR3" + GTX2867 gen2 + Autotech HPFP, self-tuned to 330-ish BHP
Bigmike7645

Post by Bigmike7645 »

My phone isn't wanting to upload pics for some reason, but when I try to load a log file I get "SQLite Error 10: 'disc I/O error'"
Bigmike7645

Post by Bigmike7645 »

Tried what you said on my other post. It created a new database and worked like a champ! Thanks again! Made the cleanest pulls I've ever made tonight!