Noob here

Tuning discussion for all first generation Mazda RX-8 (2004-2008)
Mattrowdy

Noob here

Post by Mattrowdy »

:woot
Hello all just getting started here I have a 04 rx8 got it bone stock so far only mod is exhaust it’s 3 in straight pipe cat removed but resonator is still on I’m running factory intake and factory coils not ported, I want the flame tune and to make the car feel a little more lively @dcox11b your name has popped up a lot here was wondering if your tune would be safe for my current setup if not maybe you can help me throw one together?
dcox11b

Re: Noob here

Post by dcox11b »

Matt send me a private message and I will send you 2 different tunes. They both use a liiiitle more gas but you can enjoy the crackles and pops and if you feel like changing it you can have the same map for performance but conserve the gas mileage. Sorry for the late reply girlfriend had surgery
2005 Rx8 Shinka - Black Cherry Mica
Carney

Post by Carney »

Hey mate any chance I would be able to get a flame tune off you just running a cat less mid pipe and a injen intake?
wcs

Post by wcs »

Carney wrote: December 27th, 2021, 1:38 am Hey mate any chance I would be able to get a flame tune off you just running a cat less mid pipe and a injen intake?
He's got a version of it posted in his Pops and Bangs thread.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=4131

You could try that..