Slightly modified tune needed

Tuning discussion for all first generation Mazda RX-8 (2004-2008)
Krazymonkeys

Slightly modified tune needed

Post by Krazymonkeys »

If anyone is willing, I need a modified version of the tune for catless with intake that also includes D585 coil dwell times. I don't know how hard this is to do, but I don't want to buy the full version just yet until I figure out exactly what I want to do long term with my car. At the moment, I'm just going to be rebuilding a stock engine to replace my slightly low compression engine, but I'm considering either forced induction or REW swap sometime down the road. Either way, I just want longevity from the setup I currently have, which is BHR midpipe, AEM intake, and the D585 coil conversion (currently being shipped).
dcox11b

Re: Slightly modified tune needed

Post by dcox11b »

I don't think anyone here can give you a tune if you didn't buy the full version. You can either use one of the 6 tunes or whatever that everyone has access to or you can look up a tuner in their pro tuner directory and then pay a fee to that tuner to get you what you need. Upgrade the pro is my advice and you'll have lots of help and many options.
2005 Rx8 Shinka - Black Cherry Mica
Krazymonkeys

Post by Krazymonkeys »

Gotcha. Didn't know that.
dcox11b

Post by dcox11b »

Krazymonkeys wrote: May 1st, 2021, 4:21 pm Gotcha. Didn't know that.
If you decide to pay for the full version let me know would be glad to get you sorted out
2005 Rx8 Shinka - Black Cherry Mica