Performance Tune Update

Tuning discussion for all first generation Mazda RX-8 (2004-2008)
Waterman16

Performance Tune Update

Post by Waterman16 »

Hey Everyone posting new versions of my tunes, I have created a better more responsive version of my previous tune that i posted a while ago. Im only going to post the full version of the tunes if you need any custom versions due to not having the same mods or don't like how responsive the throttle is please feel free to reach out to me on instagram @rx_8mpg I will be more than happy to modify them to work with your current setup. Currently my mods are Turboxs racepipe, Turboxs catback, BennettBuilt LS style ignition coils, and AEM intake.
The scorpion tune is currently the best most responsive tune, The tune is perfect for daily driving but having that power increase and responsive throttle you need for some runs, I have been daily driving this tune for about 6 months now and had nothing but fun with no issues. Pops and bangs are not available with this tune but will post those as well with this tune.

Best tune to run for performance, increased throttle response and you'll notice a power increase throughout the rpm range
Scorpion Tune V1 v1.00.vtune
(23.33 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
Dont want to run consistent pops and bangs but want that crazy flame pop at 7k rpm then run this tune, Just the best performance tune that i posted a while ago but with only the 7k rpm flame pop.
Best Performace top end pops V2.5 v2.00.vtune
(20.06 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
Dont want any pops just wanna run the best performance tune
Best Performace without pops v3.00.vtune
(19.85 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
Wanna have crazy loud aggressive pops and bangs and some flames while driving, best performance tune but with insane pops and bangs. You will get roughly 5mpg running this
Best Performace With Aggressive Pops v2 v2.00.vtune
(20.09 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
Want pops and bangs with keeping your fuel economy then this pops and bang is the one, This is the tune i posted a while ago with some minor updates from last time it was posted
Best Performace With Some Pops v2 v2.00.vtune
(20.09 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
Thank you for all the support everyone has gave me over the past year, you guys have really helped me fine tune these maps to make them run the best they can. I enjoy creating tunes for the rx8 community and i will continue to create and improve my tunes for you guys to enjoy. No gatekeeping around here just all love and support for you guys.

Disclaimer
Remember i am a random dude on the internet I am not responsible for any engine failures or broken parts from the tunes, I have not ran into any issues running these but results may vary.

Please reach out to me on instagram rx_8mpg for any custom tunes questions or comments, I would love to hear how these tunes run for you or if you have any improvements to suggest.
wcs

Re: Performance Tune Update

Post by wcs »

:burnrubber nice 👍
rxedo

Post by rxedo »

Very nice :))
olds455

Post by olds455 »

hello, does any of the tunes have increased oiling set up? would be cool for one with a stock coil set up. Thanks
Waterman16

Post by Waterman16 »

olds455 wrote: May 13th, 2024, 6:23 pm hello, does any of the tunes have increased oiling set up? would be cool for one with a stock coil set up. Thanks
Yes all my tunes have increased oil injection for safety, if so please reach out to me on instagram @rx_8mpg its easier for me to message there but i can send custom tune to your exact set up just need an email
olds455

Post by olds455 »

thanks i dont have an istgram account so ill have to get one or find another way thanks