Need help with my BSC DC and Figure out my Knock spikes

VersaTuner for Mazdaspeed6, Mazda 6 MPS, Mazdaspeed3, Mazda 3 MPS, CX7
Post Reply
Memolax05
Posts: 1
Joined: September 23rd, 2026, 7:38 pm

Need help with my BSC DC and Figure out my Knock spikes

Post by Memolax05 »

Hi im new to tuning and this community. I have a 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 with BNR S2, CS HPFP, CS stage 2 power intake system, HKS BOV ( recirculating) and a koyorad alluminum radiator. I'm trying to shoot for at most 300HP with this new turbo ( old one was eating the turbine and seals were shoot) im having trouble understanding how to tune my BSC DC base table and why on every logging pull on 3rd or 4th gear my knock spikes all the way to 5%. I'm using the high load 93 ots as a base tune. should i use another ots for base tune? or anything advice on my tuning journey.
Attachments
PULL LOG 1.zip
(89.55 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
4th gear knock spike 2.zip
(70.77 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
Post Reply