help with maf log please

VersaTuner for Mazdaspeed6, Mazda 6 MPS, Mazdaspeed3, Mazda 3 MPS, CX7
mps6dave

help with maf log please

Post by mps6dave »

took my car for a run last night and took a log of it so i can cal my maf,need help doing it as its a mind f**k to me and am not good with computers which doent help :beertoast
Attachments
dave log.zip
(29.47 KiB) Downloaded 413 times
keridil

Re: help with maf log please

Post by keridil »

mps6dave wrote:took my car for a run last night and took a log of it so i can cal my maf,need help doing it as its a mind f**k to me and am not good with computers which doent help :beertoast
I did just have a look, you're quite good to go if you don't want to fiddle with that MAF calibration. Your LTFT looks good, don't pay attention to your -13 at idle and your -4,7 is in range (-5/+5) so it's good too. At WOT you are hitting your lambda fuel targets, nothing to worry there.

Cheers.

P. S. I think I didn't miss anything guys. Any advise to give to Dave?
Mazda 6 MPS, BPV GFB, RX-8 wheels, B8 + Eibach Pro-Kit, CS 3" SRI, GS EBCS (interrupt), CS 3" TMIC, EGR off, HPFP internals, CS catted downpipe, 3 bar MAP, BNRS3, forged engine and stuff
mps6dave

Post by mps6dave »

That sounds promising then.do I need to log a wot run
skiptownmcat

Post by skiptownmcat »

Do a wot run and look at Desired afr v actual and then find the multiplier at each maf volt point.
Tuned with Image by Image

Su tmic/corksport intake/kmd internals/grimmspeed ebcs/jbr ssp/forge bpv/3" custom tbe