Need help with my tune

Installation and Usage Support
Johnnymps

Need help with my tune

Post by Johnnymps »

I left some logs in the ETUNE section and a member called Mituc told me my tune doesnt look right so i was hoping to get some support from the devs.

My logs were uploaded in the topic ETUNES as i cant upload them from my tablet. Please look at them and tell me if there is a problem as i would hate it to do damage to my car. Im not getting the performance i had hoped from it, if anyth8ng its a little less then stock or the same.

Now im afraid to have fun with my car as i might do more damage so please help

I tried private messaging you but no reply and that was a few days ago.

This is the tune I am using and I am located in Australia if that helps using BP Ultimate fuel only
Attachments
Base 93US_98EU Octane High Load v1.02.rar
(41.95 KiB) Downloaded 385 times
Last edited by Johnnymps on August 25th, 2016, 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Johnnymps

Re: Need help with my tune

Post by Johnnymps »

I'll upload the logs again as well as the tune Im using. Basically its not idling constant smoothly, its a bit high on fuel consumption and I do not feel any extra boost.
Attachments
VersaTuner Logs.zip
(17.78 KiB) Downloaded 401 times
Johnnymps

Post by Johnnymps »

Log 2
Attachments
VersaTuner Logs 2.zip
(36.81 KiB) Downloaded 373 times
Johnnymps

Post by Johnnymps »

Hi Mituc, here is the new log you wanted
Attachments
VersaTuner Logs.zip
(15.87 KiB) Downloaded 370 times
Steve @ VersaTune
Lead tuner

Post by Steve @ VersaTune »

Please confirm which tune you are running. It looks like you are still running the stock tune.
Knock retard of 3.88 in that last log is of great concern. What fuel are you running.
Johnnymps

Post by Johnnymps »

Hi Steve, the first 2 logs i did was with Base 93 US 98 EU OCTANE HIGHLOAD 1.02, the last log was with a tune Mituc did for me. So should i put that base tune highload 1.02 back ? Also i only use bp ultimate 98 ron fuel ever.
Steve @ VersaTune
Lead tuner

Please log Accelerator Pedal Position. What does it read when the pedal is to the floor? Please also log fuel system status on your next WOT log. I want to see if you are in open loop fault mode. The logs show low load, yet the wastegate duty cycle is low indicating that the ECU is getting the load that it is looking for.
Johnnymps

Post by Johnnymps »

Which log are you reading Steve as the last one is from a safe tune Mituc did and am using now. But the first 2 logs i did was from the 1.02 base tune. Mituc said it didnt look right in the 1.02 tune and because i was using it for over a week and had no one else to help i used his tune. He said it was lower and safer to use.
Steve @ VersaTune
Lead tuner

The first log from the high load tune. It had no knock, but the load values were well below the values in the tune.
Johnnymps

Post by Johnnymps »

Well i just flashed it back to the 1.02 98 octane tune as i didnt know if its night where you are and went to bed.

So what does it mean if the load values are well below, mituc said i could have a boost leak , but he wasnt sure thats why he made a safer low load tune.

I have no idea on any of this, i just want my car to perform how it suppossed to and to be safe as well as have some fun.

So right now i am back to the 1.02 tune but havent driven it yet