Flash Button grayed out

Installation and Usage Support
p.k.b.a.1981

Flash Button grayed out

Post by p.k.b.a.1981 »

Hello installed the versatune in my cx7 , everything ok , I imported a tune , all ok , yesterday I created a custom tune , I can't flash it to the car only the edit button is active , I download the versatune std tune for cx7, flash Button grayed out Also , the only flash Button active is from the first tune I flashed yesterday , what am I doing wrong???
p.k.b.a.1981

Re: Flash Button grayed out

Post by p.k.b.a.1981 »

I can't even flash the antitheft or valet tunes, I can download them to my tunes but the flash Button is grayed out ...
p.k.b.a.1981

Post by p.k.b.a.1981 »

I tried the return car to stock option from home menu , all ok , it flashed the stock tune , I went again to try to install the versatune file for cx7 , flash Button grayed out , edit button active , can someone explain ?
p.k.b.a.1981

Post by p.k.b.a.1981 »

Reinstalled versatune from the home menu , finished installation , Ali ok , I go to the library, o download the tunes , I can't flash any of them ,really frustrating , during initial install and flash I didn't encounter any error messages , support plz advise , I have a non working versatune license, tried updating the licence , nothing changes , first tune I flashed , is the only tune with the flash Button active, but the edit button is grayed out , and I can't use it to create a new tune or start from there
Ugnius @ VersaTune
Lead developer

Post by Ugnius @ VersaTune »

We have replied to you on facebook.
p.k.b.a.1981

Post by p.k.b.a.1981 »

thank you for the quick help and support ugnius , i l try i in an hour ,now i am hitting the dyno i hope
Aurora3

Post by Aurora3 »

I’m suffering the same problem of the button to flash being inactive, any help for a new customer
mituc
VersaTuner guru

Post by mituc »

Close the tune, go to the main Versatuner screen and click "Identify my car". Make sure the engine is stopped but the key is in the ON position.
Once the car identification is complete and successfull when you open your tunes again the Flash button will be active.
2008 Cosmic Blue Mazda 3MPS
Built engine + WMI + GTX3071 gen2, ~509BHP @34PSI
2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7
Stock engine and exhaust (YES!!), JBR3" + GTX2867 gen2 + Autotech HPFP, self-tuned to 330-ish BHP