Licensing server error?

Installation and Usage Support
MiPil

Licensing server error?

Post by MiPil »

Hello,

I have a little problem with starting a VT. Error message: ,,License check failed". When is deleted lic file and add license number at the start, the message is: ,,There was an error trying to activate VersaTuner: Invalid query".
Is there any solution?

MiPil
2006 MS6 - BNR S4, FMIC, BigBrakes
Ugnius @ VersaTune
Lead developer

Re: Licensing server error?

Post by Ugnius @ VersaTune »

I have tested your activation key and was able to activate successfully. Maybe it was a temporary issue with the server.
You also had a lot of activations on several computers and were getting close to the limit of 10. I deleted some of your old activations. Please try again and make sure that you do not have a firewall or antivirus that is blocking access to our servers.
MiPil

Post by MiPil »

I had some problems with sharing VT data with cloud to 3 different computers and I made a lot of activation in experimets. Now it work fine. Thank you for cleaning old activations.
Michal
2006 MS6 - BNR S4, FMIC, BigBrakes
moggies

Post by moggies »

Sorry to jump on the end of this thread, but I have also been asked to re-enter my key on a latptop I have used already and Its giving me a warning box stating, There was an error trying to activate unable to connect to the versatuner server etc.etc

Please can you tell me what's going on, I cannot use it at all?

Thanks
MPS6
Ugnius @ VersaTune
Lead developer

Post by Ugnius @ VersaTune »

Re-activation may be necessary if there was a hardware upgrade of your machine. Please download the latest version from https://www.versatuner.com/licenses and activate it with your key. The old version will not connect to the activation server because there was a change of SSL certificates.
moggies

Post by moggies »

Ok thank you, I will try that.
MPS6
moggies

Post by moggies »

Done the trick, thank you.
MPS6