Miata ND Support

Installation and Usage Support
Gigioxr2

Miata ND Support

Post by Gigioxr2 »

Guys , I am working on a 2016 Miata ND 2016 and the base tune for headers is not enough for our car.
Does anyone know if you can adjust the final drive information as i can't find the table ?

Also if is possible has anyone work with the VCT settings?

Car has an AEM intake, Header full exhaust plus extended RPM to 7400.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

My tuning experience is with Holley HP and Dominator software and the logging is not as friendly.

PS- DO these car run hotter than 215 on ECT and 170 on IAT as normal temps?
Gigioxr2

Re: Miata ND Support

Post by Gigioxr2 »

Also if someone will be kind to explain MAF Calibration process and how to adjust the tables will be greatly appreciated.
Bonus if someone can share date of MAF for an AEM Cold AIR , Thanks
Ugnius @ VersaTune
Lead developer

Post by Ugnius @ VersaTune »

Gigioxr2 wrote: April 27th, 2021, 7:12 am Also if someone will be kind to explain MAF Calibration process and how to adjust the tables will be greatly appreciated.
Bonus if someone can share date of MAF for an AEM Cold AIR , Thanks
Did you see this thread?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=126
Gigioxr2

Post by Gigioxr2 »

Yes, I was looking into it but can't figure out how to smooth the trims vs voltage on the MAF.

It seems very tedious and requires extensive datalogging and unfortunately is a race car and we don't have that much time to sort it out until we get to the track this weekend.
Also I realized that we can't use the kill switch on the car because will have to relearn the trims every time we go to the track and since we don't have the luxury of tracking it for too long is better to not disconnect the battery power.
Am I correct on assuming that is the case ?
Thanks for your help !