Lack of support

Installation and Usage Support
FiFi

Lack of support

Post by FiFi »

I started a topic on 11th April, but still do not have an answer. I have pm'd Versa, but still not reply.

Is is this usual for Versa? I mean, I want to buy their product, but there is no point if it cannot be used. If it can be used, and I do buy it, will Versa then answer my questions? I'm not trying to be an A**, I just want to be able to tune my car.
mituc
VersaTuner guru

Re: Lack of support

Post by mituc »

You actually got a reply, you were provided with an URL to download a tool which you have even used and you posted the results here on the forum: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4268

Now, if you have a problem with a product you should not use the user/enthusiasts forum but use the provided support contact phone/email. So instead of sending a private message here on random users maybe you should use this: https://www.versatuner.com/#contact
2008 Cosmic Blue Mazda 3MPS
Built engine + WMI + GTX3071 gen2, ~509BHP @34PSI
2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7
Stock engine and exhaust (YES!!), JBR3" + GTX2867 gen2 + Autotech HPFP, self-tuned to 330-ish BHP
Ugnius @ VersaTune
Lead developer

Post by Ugnius @ VersaTune »

FiFi wrote: May 29th, 2022, 6:57 pm I started a topic on 11th April, but still do not have an answer. I have pm'd Versa, but still not reply.

Is is this usual for Versa? I mean, I want to buy their product, but there is no point if it cannot be used. If it can be used, and I do buy it, will Versa then answer my questions? I'm not trying to be an A**, I just want to be able to tune my car.
Your car is stock, you can use VersaTuner without any special procedures.
For the fastest response please send any future questions through the contact form or our support emails: https://www.versatuner.com/#contact
FiFi

Post by FiFi »

mituc wrote: May 29th, 2022, 8:17 pm You actually got a reply, you were provided with an URL to download a tool which you have even used and you posted the results here on the forum: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4268

Now, if you have a problem with a product you should not use the user/enthusiasts forum but use the provided support contact phone/email. So instead of sending a private message here on random users maybe you should use this: https://www.versatuner.com/#contact
Yep, and then I received no follow up after i used the tool. I did not pm "random users", I contacted the versa person. Thanks for your non-helpful advice. Following this thread, I now have a response, 6 weeks after I started asking questions.
Ugnius @ VersaTune
Lead developer

Post by Ugnius @ VersaTune »

FiFi wrote: May 30th, 2022, 12:36 pm Yep, and then I received no follow up after i used the tool. I did not pm "random users", I contacted the versa person. Thanks for your non-helpful advice. Following this thread, I now have a response, 6 weeks after I started asking questions.
I missed your PM, sorry about that. As I said, please email us if you have an urgent question. All emails are answered in 1-2 business days. The forum is mainly there to allow users to discuss with each other.