Adding my car modification to versatune

Installation and Usage Support
r-jscheib

Adding my car modification to versatune

Post by r-jscheib »

Hello. How can I add my mods , like egr delet and cutless dp. To my versatune. So when ever I flash any tune is doing it according to that.
I had it done at the first install with my old laptop but I'm using a new one and I can't find it.

Cheers
2013 MS3 , MODS; CS HPFP INTERNAL; CS SRI; CATLESS DP; RACE PIPE; BOV :drive
mituc
VersaTuner guru

Re: Adding my car modification to versatune

Post by mituc »

You need to enter the tune customizer and to do that, when you hit the Flash button for your tune, at the 2nd screen, click on Edit Settings.
After that opens to go the "Disabling DTCs" tab, read that note, check the "I agree with..." box. At this point the button "Advanced" will present itself, click that.
For deleted EGR you will need to disable PIDs P0401 and P0403, and for catless DP you need to disable P0421. To get a list of these PIDs you can also flash your tune without these options and read the error PIDs from your ECU when the check engine light appears. I'm saying this just in case I gave you an incorrect list of PIDs, this being the best way to make a list.
Also be aware that when you select multiple PIDs the versatuner interface is a bit wacky and may keep only the last selection. I suggest to select them one by one and click the OK button after each selection, just to ensure that at the end you will have them all selected.
Once you return to the tune customized screen for flashing your tune make sure all PIDs appear in that list. If they don't then retry the process until this happens.
2008 Cosmic Blue Mazda 3MPS
Built engine + WMI + GTX3071 gen2, ~509BHP @34PSI
2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7
Stock engine and exhaust (YES!!), JBR3" + GTX2867 gen2 + Autotech HPFP, self-tuned to 330-ish BHP
r-jscheib

Re: Adding my car modification to versatune

Post by r-jscheib »

Thanks again.
I'm appreciate it.
2013 MS3 , MODS; CS HPFP INTERNAL; CS SRI; CATLESS DP; RACE PIPE; BOV :drive