Upgraded to Version 1.10.0 and now I have a binding error.

Installation and Usage Support
Gouldy

Upgraded to Version 1.10.0 and now I have a binding error.

Post by Gouldy »

Hi.

I upgraded to Windows 10 and then Versatuner to the V 1.10 and now when I open it on my laptop, when I click on Tunes, I get the following error - which pops up in a repeated confirmation box.

"A 'Binding' cannot be set on the l1illililill property of type L1ilil1ll1ll. A 'Binding' can only be set on a DependencyProperty of a DependencyObject"

I can view the dashboard and clear codes fine, however can't do anything with tunes :)

It was working on the previous version whilst running Windows 8. I have tried running it in compatibility mode and reinstalling the link.
Any ideas what the problem is? :smashpc

Thanks
Ugnius @ VersaTune
Lead developer

Re: Upgraded to Version 1.10.0 and now I have a binding erro

Post by Ugnius @ VersaTune »

Gouldy wrote:Hi.

I upgraded to Windows 10 and then Versatuner to the V 1.10 and now when I open it on my laptop, when I click on Tunes, I get the following error - which pops up in a repeated confirmation box.

"A 'Binding' cannot be set on the l1illililill property of type L1ilil1ll1ll. A 'Binding' can only be set on a DependencyProperty of a DependencyObject"

I can view the dashboard and clear codes fine, however can't do anything with tunes :)

It was working on the previous version whilst running Windows 8. I have tried running it in compatibility mode and reinstalling the link.
Any ideas what the problem is? :smashpc

Thanks
Hi,
please write us an email at [email protected] with your license details (or VIN).
We will rebuild the VersaTuner version and send you a new one. Our build system had some issues when building the last update.