Valet tune modification

Discussion of tuning specific to MAZDASPEED6/MAZDASPEED Atenza/Mazda 6 MPS vehicles
Juschiln19

Valet tune modification

Post by Juschiln19 »

Hello , I recently installed a bnr s4 v2 and I need to take in to dealer and shop and I need to know what I need to modify on the valet tune to make it work for my new setup.

So the current setup is :
BNR S4 V2 - Grimmspeed EBCS - JBR Egr Delete - HTP 3.5" Full Intake W/Recir. Hose Blocked - Bosch 3.5 Bar Map -Autotech HPFP - CX Racing FMIC Pipe Kit W/ Tr6 Core FMIC

So I'm sure I need to add the maf cal, and the grimmspeed EBCS, but I need to k ow how to, or if I evan need to adjust anything for the bnr s4 v2 and I also wanted to make the new valet mode basicly make the car a turd so there is not evan a little fun to be had by potential a-holes
Like I want zero boost period and just basicly to have no get up..

Thank you for any help
mituc
VersaTuner guru

Re: Valet tune modification

Post by mituc »

Just add your MAF cal and MAP sensor values in and that's it. Make sure the BCS DC Base table is zeroed all the way. the APP tables are already quite shitty and a bigger laggy turbo helps quite a bit with that.

In my valet tune I've set the rev limit to 3000rpm and the speed limit to 80Kmph (which is the 3k rpm rev limit in 4th). Some people from the shop I brought it to tried to drive it and told me my tuned japanese tin can turd is slower than a tricycle. They laughed so hard when i told them it's 450+bhp that one of them fell behind the counter with a bunch of paper money in his lap.
I raced the shop owner next day in his Audi S8 and shut his mouth and never got back there as it's obvious there's no point risking anything with this kind of shitty people.
2008 Cosmic Blue Mazda 3MPS
Built engine + WMI + GTX3071 gen2, ~509BHP @34PSI
2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7
Stock engine and exhaust (YES!!), JBR3" + GTX2867 gen2 + Autotech HPFP, self-tuned to 330-ish BHP
Juschiln19

Post by Juschiln19 »

Sweet thanks bro and nice shutting their traps lol
Franktow

Valet tune modification

Post by Franktow »

I have a question. Does the economizer tune can work with 95 EU octane?

I looked at the table of ignition and I thought not.

Thanks
mituc
VersaTuner guru

Post by mituc »

Franktow wrote:I have a question. Does the economizer tune can work with 95 EU octane?

I looked at the table of ignition and I thought not.
1. you're posting in a topic about the valet tune.
2. if a tune is for 98RON/93OCT gas then it will not work properly with 95RON/91OCT gas because the ignition and AFR tables (at least) should be different. If you have to fill up with lower octane gas just because you ran out and don't have any alternative then you can baby the car until the next gas station with the right fuel, but in that case you will not need an economizer tune because the fuel economy will be set by your right foot. But driving normally or even spiritedly with lower octane gas is not ok, it will result in poor performance, poor fuel economy and possibly damage the engine as well because of the permanently occurring ignition corrections and knock.
2008 Cosmic Blue Mazda 3MPS
Built engine + WMI + GTX3071 gen2, ~509BHP @34PSI
2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7
Stock engine and exhaust (YES!!), JBR3" + GTX2867 gen2 + Autotech HPFP, self-tuned to 330-ish BHP