New v1.08 tunes published in the database

VersaTuner for Mazda SkyActiv Diesel powered vehicles
Ugnius @ VersaTune
Lead developer

Re: New v1.08 tunes published in the database

Post by Ugnius @ VersaTune »

We would need to get the ECU calibration ID of a 2019 Mazda 6 SkyActiv-D. We could then see if we can extract the tune and make it available for older engines. If you know anyone with that car, let us know, we will explain the procedure of doing that.
brentgaz

Post by brentgaz »

According to the Mazda USA website, the CX-5 2.2 diesel is being released in the USA next month. Time to start testing during this summer?
Ugnius @ VersaTune
Lead developer

Yes, we hope we will finally be able to test one first hand.
bamse1

Post by bamse1 »

Ugnius, any news regarding that tune?
Ugnius @ VersaTune
Lead developer

The new SkyActiv-D cars use a completely different ECU architecture with a different processor and different encryption. It will take a lot of time for us to support it.
mituc
VersaTuner guru

Post by mituc »

Ugnius @ VersaTune wrote:The new SkyActiv-D cars use a completely different ECU architecture with a different processor and different encryption. It will take a lot of time for us to support it.
I think their question was about the power drops during summer on the existing tunes... unless it was fixed at some point.
2008 Cosmic Blue Mazda 3MPS
Built engine + WMI + GTX3071 gen2, ~509BHP @34PSI
2008 Icy Blue Mazda CX7
Stock engine and exhaust (YES!!), JBR3" + GTX2867 gen2 + Autotech HPFP, self-tuned to 330-ish BHP
bamse1

Post by bamse1 »

Yes, Mituc is right - I was asking mainly about the 1.08 version stability during summer days - has there been any improvement since the initial release?

Also, Ugnius you should consider that we've all been waiting for the (new and improved) 1.10 version for more that 2 years now...
Rankle

Post by Rankle »

bamse1 wrote:Yes, Mituc is right - I was asking mainly about the 1.08 version stability during summer days - has there been any improvement since the initial release?

Also, Ugnius you should consider that we've all been waiting for the (new and improved) 1.10 version for more that 2 years now...
Agree with bamse1. Over 2 years now.... what is happening? We all paid in to Versatune and we have had turbo oscillation on the tunes you provide for a long time now.

An update would be much appreciated.
ipcx-5

Post by ipcx-5 »

I couldn’t agree more.
bamse1

Post by bamse1 »

Guys, it's useless - it is clear for me now that there won't be any development in the future for our diesel engines. The admins don't even bother to answer anymore.
If I knew back then that this will happen I would've never bought versatuner.
This is the perfect example of why some companies lose their clients and then wonder what happened...